NC Construction Law Seminar in Greensboro
Excuse the little self-promotion here, but if you want a quick way to learn more about construction issues in North Carolina, I’m speaking at a seminar on May 7, 2010 in Greensboro, NC.
The seminar topics include:
* Understanding Liens, Bonds, and Payment Issues
* Risk Transfer (including insurance and indemnity issues)
* Making Changes & Resolving Disputes during the Construction Process
* Contracts and Subcontracts on Public Projects
* Recent Bankruptcy Cases Impacting Contractors’ Lien Rights
The seminar qualifies for 6.0 PDHs for NC Engineers, 0.6 CSI CEUs, and NC Attorney CLE credit is pending.
Joining me in speaking are Eric Biesecker, Jennifer Maldonado, and Brian Edlin. For more details or to register, go to Half Moon Seminars.