How to Avoid (?) Professional Liability Claims and Manage Liability Exposure (Tue Tip)
Have you made it your New Year’s resolution to practice better risk management at your Firm this year? If not, you should! There is always something you can do to lessen your risks of a lawsuit. Here’s an easy one: make plans to attend the next Hall & Company webinar, entitled: “Lessons Learned: Practical Advice on how to Avoid Professional Liability Insurance Claims and Manage Professional Liability Insurance Exposures“.
The presentation promises:
1. An overview of some of the largest professional liability insurance claims Hall & Co. has seen the past 20+ years
2. A review on how these claims could have been avoided
3. A review on how these claims could have been better insured
4. And finally, a discussion on how these claims could have been better managed.
- When: Tuesday, January 17, 2012
- Time: 1:00 pm EDT/12:00pm CDT/10:00am PDT
- FREE to attend, and the class is approved for AIA Continuing Education (1LU). Preregistration is required.
Do you know of an upcoming conference, webinar, seminar, or presentation that others might benefit from? Please share and let me know.
Photo: (c) Leo Reynolds via CC.