Home > > logo_engineeringdegree
Get your FREE white paper, 7 Critical Mistakes that Engineers & Architects make During Project Negotiation and Execution that Sabotage their Projects & Invite Litigation, by signing up below.You will also receive our newsletter filled with useful tips & news.
Melissa Dewey BrumbackMy name is Melissa Dewey Brumback, and I represent architects, engineers, designers, and other construction professionals in construction disputes throughout North Carolina. I am a partner at Ragsdale Liggett PLLC, where, in addition to my work for A/E professionals, I also handle complex commercial and business litigation.
Badges & Related Goodies
Search Construction Law NC Blog
TagsADA AIA arbitration architect architectural attorney bad design budget business business dispute change Code ConsensusDOCS construction contract administrator contractor damages delay design design professional document economic loss rule EJCDC engineer engineering indemnity insurance law & order: hard hat files lawsuit LEED certification marketing multi-prime negligence payment issues piercing the corporate veil privity project public projects remedies risk avoidance seminar standard of care statute of limitations statute of repose terminology
- Emergency Bridge Repairs at Bonner Bridge (News Note)
- Avoid Disaster: Have Your Contracts Reviewed (guest post)
- Ask not for whom the bell tolls: it tolls for thee! The construction trial (Law & Order: Hard Hat files Part 9)
- Is Your Next Project Going to Be LEED Certified? (guest post)
- How is that possible? State Law variations can snag you! (law note)