Need some HSW or PDH credit hours? Come here me speak in Chapel Hill on Wednesday!
For my local readers, if you are looking to earn up to 7.0 HSW contact hours or 7.0 PDHs, come here me this Wednesday at the Halfmoon Seminar on Construction Law in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
I’ll be speaking on “Making Changes and Resolving Disputes During the Construction Process“.
Other topics include:
- Construction Contracting in Traditional and Alternative Project Delivery Systems
- Entering into Construction Contracts and Subcontracts
- Accessibility Review and Update
- Ensuring Environmental Compliance During the Construction Process
- Protecting Entities Seeking LEED Certification
Registration is here.
If you register, be sure to let me know! Would love to meet more blog readers in person!